Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Stars shining bright above you (part III)

alright, so here's an ODD one:

dreamed that someone was trying to kill Bruce Cockburn, solely for the reason that I liked him. I kept getting chased around by this guy and having narrow misses and just barely getting away - like running through a door and fumbling with the lock, which remained locked for only a few seconds...

and then finally I found some sort of pitchfork-like thing and jammed it into this unknown assailant's septum, and then again through his neck from back to front. And so he was in pain and needed medical attention, which slowed him down for a bit, and gave me a chance to tell Bruce - who was just sitting around, I think reading - what was going on.

When I woke up I realized how ridiculous this was: after all, Bruce has a large gun and sword collection, and can take care of himself.
!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home