Wednesday, November 09, 2005

coffee and toothpicks

Things currently keeping me entertained (i.e. helping ensure my eyelids stay open):

1) www.i-am-bored.com
2) Al Jazeera
3) The CBC
4) Dime-a-Dozen (bittorrent site)

[a note about dimeadozen: caveat emptor! You will become ridiculously addicted and will find that your CD collection swells to overflowing in a matter of months. I have, I think, increased my CD collection by about 300 CDs now, to the point where fully a third of what I own is now live music. Have been getting *killer* stuff, mind you, and all at about 50 cents a disc, but it has become a virtual obsession. So just don't say I didn't warn you.]

5) listening to previously favourite albums to hear great melodies which I can then use for the Project...
6) CSI
7) the Freeway community on Hamilton
8) Stephen Lewis' Massey Lectures on the CBC
9) getting my proposal together for a FACTOR grant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home