Thursday, October 27, 2005

my candle has a third end

it's O-S-C-A-R...

So... turns out lack of sleep and sunlight (much though I do truly enjoy grey rainy days - good for the soul) makes me a little crazy. Moved into new house, have been having new wiring done all month, have been painting rooms and living out of boxes, as well as FT job, two teaching jobs, CD reviews waiting for me to complete them, writing for my band, and trying to get any practice in (this has been the main thing to suffer, sadly)...(!) Showering, it also turns out, has become less of a priority. As has shaving. Or eating properly. Woo.

Blogging, I think, is the new therapy.

Oh... and on the Downbeat front, no dice. Think maybe I'm a little effusive and eccentric for them. they did say i'd be welcome to submit articles for their "the Beat" section, which I might do @ some point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home